Tuesday 6 November 2012

Day 1. Life in a quote.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon


“Live to the point of tears.”
― Albert Camus


“Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not. When two bodies meet, it is just the cup overflowing. They can stay together for hours, even days. They begin the dance one day and finish it the next, or--such is the pleasure they experience--they may never finish it. No eleven minutes for them.”
― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes


Ok, so not necessarily my favourite. But ones I've found which caught my eye.


P.s. this definitely gets my vote too
“I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.”
― Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment