Sunday 12 December 2010

Noob. ♡

Welcome to my new blog. Let's get aquainted...

I'm writing this from my very cold house. No hot water and no heating. Fab! Great end to an eventful weekend. I've visited a cruise ship, had a car accident, been drunk with the bestie (<3), rotten hangover, been drunk again for my cousin's 18th and put up an Christmas tree. Fulfilled weekend. Though I have come out of it with a sore ankle and wrist, along with a bite shaped bruise (?) and an egg-impersonating lump on my forhead. Just an average weekend eh?
So it's xfactor time and I not too amused this year. Cher Lloyd, get out my life or what?? Great voice, bad attitude! Definitely loving One Direction, maybe a bit young for me though!
Anyway, I'm off to attempt to get warm. Where's the dog when you need him for a life sized hot water bottle?
Adiós amigos hermosa ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment